So I'm a very happy girl when I am surrounded by inspiring crafty goodness and I had the chance to attend the Renegade Craft Fair in LA last year and just had to try to go this year.
My husband is the best! He accompanied me because the drive to downtown LA for me frankly is pretty daunting .. yep I am the biggest scaredy cat!
I have done it once just before our wedding and all I remember is getting majorly lost in some scary neighbourhood and frantically calling my husband - no fun.
Anyways it was a fun afternoon - I'm so happy my husband didn't get too bored and kept me comany. The weather was perfect - a nice summer's day with a great breeze blowing through. I purchased some adorable wall art for the baby's new room which I had been eyeing online for a while and finally purchased it from the vendors face to face! I even got the thumbs up from Jason! Woo hoo!!!
It was the end of week 29th for my pregnancy.
I am still feeling pretty good for the most part. I am trying to keep up with some very light exercise and am loving the fact that I have enjoyed doing pilates with this pregnancy! It just make me feel so good after! I don't feel so heavy and 'blaaah'. I know though that things like lifting Isabel should be kept at a minimum now - but this is soo much easier said than done!
Sleeping at night is weird these days ... I will go one day of having a great night and then the next two nights I find myself tossing and turning mainly because I am getting some uncomfortable pain in both of my hips so I just go from one side to the next. Then I find myself dozing off at around 5 am only to be ready to wake up at 7am as soon as Isabel is up. Those are not such fun times!
Baby boy is definitely a big mover and I am feeling some amazing punches/kicks and my poor little bladder is feeling some good movement too! Ha!
People ask me if I am ready for it to be over yet with summer and all. I still have almost 3 months to go people!
I really haven't had too much to complain about with the summer and being pregnant - yet!
I guess the worst of the summer heat hasn't hit yet so this baby can enjoy growing inside of me for as long as he needs to be nice and healthy!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile