Our stroller strides group always organises a date and for some reason or another we haven't been able to go with them. They went 2 weeks ago and I was too sick so we skipped it but Isabel and I finally went today and we will certainly be back! That's how much fun it is!
Tanaka Farms is a massive real working farm that grows a huuuuge array of fruit and veggies year round and they offer a strawberry tour and watermelon tour at different times during the year.
Part of the fun is you ride around the farm on one of their wagons and make a few short stops taste testing some of their fresh veggies. I love the little educational tour you get .. especially for the older kids they see where the veggies actually come from! Isabel was loving most of the veggies they gave us - the favourite was definitely the carrot .. keeping her busy for a while .. she pretty much finished the entire thing with me having just a few bites of it!
Then comes the fun part - they let us go for about 15 minutes to pick a basket full (and eat) our own strawberries! Isabel was in heaven! She must of devoured about 8 strawberries out on the patch alone. Plus a few more on the wagon ride back!
So so fun! Like I said we will be back!







1 comment:
Cute kid - Hot Mommy - what a good combo ;-)
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile