Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cowboy Hats and Colour

These pics are a bit late since they were taken last Tuesday March 8th but better late than never! :)
Tuesday afternoon was all about a photoshoot with Pappa's cowboy hat (pics I used on a scrapbook page for her friend Ian's cowboy themed birthday party .. post coming soon) and then time for some 'colour' - Isabel uses the word 'colour' or 'colour in' when she wants to do some crafty fun.
This apron is from Ikea and perfect for Miss Isabel .. the moment I put the apron on her she was all excited about the pockets! Then it was time to get those hands messy with some ink!
I must say setting up her colour station outside has worked out perfect - it allowed for 2 nights where I could prepare a quick dinner while she entertained herself creating beautiful artwork .. this beautiful spring weather helps immensely too!


Yeeeehaaaa ....











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile