It was time for the St Bonaventure fair again this past weekend.
Highlights for Miss Isabel:
* The rubber ducky game - she practised her 'wa' 'wa' (quack) non stop when she spotted them
* Corn - she loooves her grilled corn
* Being able to explore all on her own.
It was a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon!






What's a fun way to spend a Saturday night in October ... a spontaneous visit to Oktoberfest of course!
I don't do good with spontaneity - never have. That's a quality I admire a lot in other people but me .... I have to be prepared! So I surprised myself when I agreed to go when Andrew asked us to head on over to Oktoberfest in the evening and spend the night ( maybe it was the wine from the fair talking?)
Eeeek - I had no change of clothes, no nothing! I wasn't prepared. But as always it all worked out just fine and it was another fun weekend filled with lots of great memories! :)
I believe Jason sent the photo of the night time Oktoberfest fun over to some of you .......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile