Hello personality ... Little miss independent has arrived!
Miss Isabel wants to be the one to hold everything including her food.
Every now and then she does make me a little nervous about the whole choking thing because she tends to take bigger bites than she can handle but so far so good! Thank goodness!
We had 2 incidents this past week where I was munching on an ice block of course she wants whatever I'm having so I reach it out to her mouth for her to have a lick and she proceeds to grab the entire thing from me.
I pull it back and say 'not yet' ( because it's still big and I know it's just going to end up being a sticky mess on the floor since she won't eat it all).
I had every intention of leaving a small bite at the end just for her but the huge tantrum that follows after I say 'no' was .. simply put ... loud and looong. Wow!
We have had quite a few since then this entire week ... leads to believe there are many many more to come! It's amazing how a little distraction works wonders and she seems to forget whatever she was crying and yelling about.....
Note: In the last pic where she is in her highchair you can really see the little bruise on her left eye she got just yesterday when she fell at the park. She is still unstable little walker adn took a misstep on the cement footpath. Poor baby :(

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile