My 30th birthday weekend was amazing!
A huuuge thank you to Patty, my amazing husband and everyone who helped make my 80's themed bash such a fun night - it was a great way to ring in my 'half way to sixty ' birthday. Thank you OZ fam for all my b'day messages and texts as well. I certainly missed you all! xo
I did get asked numerous times how I felt about this momentous birthday.
I'm not afraid to admit that my 25th birthday was a hard one to hit for me - I still had feelings of uncertainty about myself and life I guess.
But the last 5 years since then my life has been blessed with so many amazing opportunities and wonderful things that this birthday I felt was all about celebrating and embracing it! I hear life gets better in your 30's - I kind of understand what that means now!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile