Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wednesday arvo at the angels game



Rewind to March 28: First rugby league game in Brisbane.

On Wednesday after having lunch with Jason we spontaneously decided to go check out the Anaheim Angels play.
It was perfect because it was a late afternoon game and since we live so close (probably 10 mins away) there was no reason not to! Definitely made for a fun and interesting arvo!

Isabel has been to her first rugby league game in Brisbane to watch the Brisbane Broncos play and now she can add first baseball game to her list.

Here are some pics taken on Jason's iphone ... times like this I wish I had a small point and shoot camera that I could stuff in my bag and carry around everywhere again ... :(
Poor little red camera .. I'm still telling the story to friends of how it met its fate trying to save Miss Isabel from the wave in Surfers Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile