This is a bitter sweet post filled with pride, happiness and sadness.
First of all Jason left to go back to the US yesterday and Isabel and I are missing him so so much! We love you and will see you soon 'dadda'.
The happiness and pride is definitely overflowing today though as I happily write about Isabel's ability to sit up on her own from a laying on her tummy position.
She can absolutely do it! Her Abuelo, Abuela and mummy are extremely proud. I cannot stop smiling right now!
On her first couple of tries I witnessed her try to lift herself up ever so slowly onto all fours (I thought it was the start of some proper crawling), she started to rock and shake a little and tried to maintain her balance on her knees ... and then ... after some moments her butt is on the ground! This was of course followed by lots of 'yays' and clapping from all of us her and she was just as proud of herself it seems with her own clapping that followed soon after. I believe it only took 3 'shaky' tries and now that she has mastered it she is up in a matter of seconds.
She is just so awesome!
This has progressed into her being able to stand up in front of the couch completely on her own as well.
She army crawls until she is pretty close to the couch and using the same technique she is standing and ...... looking for trouble!
I guess this means I will be A LOT busier when we get back home!?
These moments are definitely the reason why I chose to stay longer on my own. Having my family witness these milestones means a lot to me and them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile