
Wearing her "My First Halloween Shirt"




Isabel celebrated her very first Halloween by dressing up as a cute little witch.
After her first costume didn't work out I somehow came across this website where crafty people sell their homemade goods. It's one website dedicated just for that! I guess it's been around for a while but now that I have found it I love it!! I started seeing some really really cute applique t-shirts and onesies with images of witches and the word 'boo' and that got my plan to dress her up as a witch started!
So the costume consists of the applique witch onesie and witches hat - both from etsy.com (the website with all homemade goods), a cheap tutu from the lady that made the pink one she wore in the photoshoot and some striped leg warmers which I will put with other outfits this winter.
We went over to Jason's parent house - that neighbourhood gets in to the halloween trick or treating spirit! So together with Mike, Misti, Eirann and Matt and their boys we went to visit the different houses - Isabel of course stayed in her pram but Ian and Ethan were loving their first trick or treating experience - lots of lollies!!!
2 comments:
ha ha I like the outfit! I think I wore something like that maybe only a year ago ba ha ha ....... I love judy and patty in the background there're funny! Looks like fun Eri
ha ha I like the outfit! I think I wore something like that maybe only a year ago ba ha ha ....... I love judy and patty in the background there're funny! Looks like fun Eri
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile