Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday Fun



Views from our hotel room








Friday Sept 18 - 20th we had a nice relaxing trip in San Diego.
We left on Friday for my birthday and stayed until Sunday.
It was a nice 3 day mini holiday full of sun, pool time, shopping, exploring, nice sunsets, nice views and good food - well for most of us anyways!
As usual Isabel was awesome - just a content baby the whole time.
This year for my birthday I had two more people to celebrate with - my mum and our Isabel. It was definitely a low key birthday compared to previous years now that we have a baby with us ... but still a great time. I'm very lucky! I even got to have my fave cake that my mum made for me!
Thanks Jason! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile