
Wow! Everyone always says time flies when you have a baby and that they grow so fast - it's hard to believe them until you actually experience it. And how true it is! I remember people telling me ' it will be around 4 or so months of sleepless nights' and technically the hard times of not understanding what the crying means have passed. Because now I know Isabel so well that I can distinguish her hungry cries compared to her tired and very sleepy whimpering that she makes.
Turning 4 months also means another round of shots and I must say she is such a brave baby - just a tiny cry was all we heard. She definitely became extra sleepy yesterday (Sept 24th) after she was given her shots. Couldn't believe she slept for 9 hours straight during the night! Too bad I couldn't take advantage of it and was tossing and turning all night - Oh Well!
Her face is changing with each new day that comes - it's amazing.
And she is becoming so much more strong with every new day. One thing she has yet to master is the turning over by herself which I guess she should be able to do pretty soon .... not quite yet. So that's another milestone to look forward to!
One of the new things I have noticed is how she is discovering her voice - there a times when she is lying/sitting down doing her usual cutes cooing noises and out of nowhere will do a long lound scream... it's pretty adorable... for now! :)
1 comment:
HI
When I read the book joseph pilates wrote he talks about babies a lot and their development and how important it is for you alignment in later life, its really interesting you blog reminded me of that! He also said that you shouldn't rug up babies to the point where the can't move their limbs naturally ha ha its really interesting
xxEricka
Post a Comment
Comments that make me smile